Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an Appointment?
Office visits are by appointment only. The office hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm daily. Weekends and public holidays closed. Please phone for an appointment on (07) 4031 3455 or email us at email@example.com
What do I need to bring with me for an appointment?
1. Current private insurance card and medicare card
2. Current eye glasses and sunglasses
3. List of all current medications you are taking
4. List of all medication allergies
5. A referral from your medical physician or optometrist
6. Payment is due at the time of consultation
7. Previous records if available
What should I expect during an examination?
This will take approximately 90 minutes. The exam is a complete ophthalmological evaluation including dilation. Bring your current eye glasses. If you wear contacts, you will need to remove them after your visual acuity is assessed. Your vision will remain somewhat blurry after dilation for 4-6 hours. The length of the office visit will be extended if you need an in office emergency procedure. You may wish to bring a pair of sunglasses and a friend or family member to drive you home after the examination.
Does the Clinic Bulk Bill?
No, this clinic does not bulk bill. Payment is due at the time of service. Medicare will refund you 85% of the government recommended schedule fee.
What are some common eye conditions.
Some common eye conditions include the following: (select to obtain additional information)